Who is a Commission for Kids real estate agent member?
A Commission for Kids real estate agent member is a licensed real estate agent in good standing with the appropriate state and professional licensing requirements has agreed to the terms of the Commission for Kids membership agreement. Most importantly, they have agreed to donate 10% of their gross commission to their client’s choice of K-12 schools or 501c3 youth organizations.
Why is this a benefit to real estate agents?
- Being a Commission for Kids real estate agent member provides you with the opportunity to differentiate yourself from your competition by giving back to your community.
- Your donation may be tax-deductible. Consult with your accountant.
How does Commission for Kids work?
- Buy or sell a home through a Commission for Kids real estate agent member and they will donate 10% of their gross sales commission to a school or non-profit youth organization of the buyer’s or seller’s choice.
- Agent and their client sign the agreement designating who is to receive the donation.
- Agent asks the different real estate professionals involved in the transaction if they would like to donate to maximize the dollars donated to the kids.
- The amount of the donation is reflected on the real estate transaction’s closing statement, so a check can be written in the name of the recipient once the closing is successfully completed.
- The check(s) are then given to the designated school or non-profit youth organization by the real estate agent.
What do you receive as a real estate agent member?
- Use of Commission for Kids logo and name
- Access to the members only area on commissionforkids.com
- Member biography page to market yourself to the public and other agents for referrals
- Member Access to our expanding library of marketing material
- New monthly social media content and other marketing flyers
- Facebook cover that is personalized with your contact information
- 1st marketing flyer that is personalized to get you started
- Happiness, joy and smiles from serving your client and donating to your community
What is the membership cost?
Membership Cost: $200 introductory fee is waived for a limited time only.
- Individual Membership: *Initial 6-month membership cost is $300 (*nonrefundable) then $50 per month
- 1-year membership*: $500 – *1st 6 months cost is non-refundable, save $100
- Broker Membership: 6-month membership cost is $200 per agent member* (*non- refundable)
- 1-year membership*: $400 per agent member *1st 6 months cost is nonrefundable, save $200