Real Estate Agent Benefits
- Member profile page (searchable and shareable) see a profile sample here, social media links, networking, Facebook feed, video, images, and documents; use of Commission For Kids logo and name
- New weekly social media content delivered to your In-box (this alone provides 10X value $500)
- No-Cost Referrals
- View all the Real Estate Agent Member Benefits Here
Real Estate Professional Benefits
- Member profile page – shareable and searchable, social media links, networking, Facebook feed, video, images, documents and marketing material; use of Commission For Kids logo and name
- No-Cost Referrals
- View all the Real Estate Professional Member Benefits Here
- A complimentary online profile page that you create with your logo, banner image, About Us section, Your Network, Videos, Facebook Feed and Fund-raising goals
- Build your network of real estate agents and real estate professionals who will donate 5% of their commission or fees to your organization or school
- View all the Non-Profits’ Benefits Here
Create a new niche market, develop relationships, create your own network, create leads and referrals and differentiate yourself with Commission For Kids marketing platform. Build your real estate business while contributing to your community in a meaningful way.
Commission For Kids provides a new way for K-12 Schools and 501c3 Non-Profit youth organizations to receive donations to fund academic, youth and sports programs. Our real estate agent members donate 5% of their commission to a school or non-profit youth organization of the home buyer’s or seller’s choice.
Mortgage Brokers & Lenders, Title Companies, Insurance Agents, Home Inspectors, Real Estate Photographers, Real Estate Attorneys, Property Appraisers, General Contractors join now to unleash the power of Commission for Kids unique niche networking & marketing platform to expand your network of agents & other professionals in your community.
Commission For Kids In The Community
Commission for Kids presents Donation to Coach at South Fork High School
Commission for Kids real estate agent and founder, Michael Farabaugh and Jim Clary of Liberty Title teamed up to donate a portion of their gross commission and fees from the sale of a home to South Fork High School’s boys’ basketball program in Stuart, FL. The founder of Commission for Kids, Michael Farabaugh, presented the donation check to the team’s very own Coach Flynn. To learn more, reach out to Michael Farabaugh, at email@example.com.
Commission for Kids presents Donation to the Fairglen Elementary’s ESE Program
As a Commission for Kids real estate agent member, Jill Steinhauser demonstrates her commitment to enriching the lives of children in her community by presenting a donation from her land lot sale to the ESE program staff at Fairglen Elementary School in Cocoa, FL. The donation represents a portion of her sales commission. Steinhauser is a REALTOR® with Coldwell Banker Paradise in Brevard County, Florida.
Commission for Kids presents Donation to Somerset College Preparatory Academy
Commission For Kids real estate agent member and founder, Michael Farabaugh’s home buyer chose the School Lunch Fairy non-profit organization as the donation recipient. He was then able to present the donation directly to the “lunch ladies” at Somerset College Preparatory Academy in St. Lucie West, FL. The funds will be used to offset shortages in a student’s lunch fund so they can still be eligible to receive lunch. Commission For Kids is making a difference in the community one sold home at a time.